What we do
Over the years we’ve worked on apps and games for many companies, including The UK National Lottery, De Beers Jewellers, and most recently a kids entertainment company called Hopster.
We’re used to taking responsibility for the whole technical side of a project, working with designers, artists and product owners to build the tech, but at the same time we’re equally comfortable fitting in alongside an existing team if you need an extra pair of hands to meet a deadline.
Overall we can be as flexible as you need and we’re excited about the prospect of working with you.
Collectively we have a wide range of experience, most notably in games development with engines such as Unity3D and Cocos2d-x (C++). We’ve worked on everything from gameplay programming to physics and networking, in 2D and 3D. So we’re confident we can tackle whatever problem you have.
We can offer:
- Games development, in Unity3D or Cocos2d-x.
- Experience with desktop (PC, Mac), and mobile (iOS, Android).
- Games design.
- Technical consultancy, whether you need general advice, help with putting together a technical brief, or a review of an existing project.
- Rapid prototyping, if you need to explore new ideas as quickly as possible and test them out.
- Tightly integrate with your team if you need us to, using tools like Slack, Trello and JIRA.