Gruesome deaths. Unsolved disappearances. A house that warps between the present day and 1958. Something inhuman in the attic. A 60-year-old mystery to be solved – if you can survive the experience.
The Mannequin is a first-person narrative horror game which blends terror with tragedy. Only you can uncover the truth about what really happened in this timelost London home, even as reality shifts around you and a malevolent entity – the silent, dead-eyed Mannequin – pursues you at every turn.
Please note development of The Mannequin is currently on hold.
- David Mitchell – Game Director, Lead Design
- Simon Harrison – Programming, Design
- Alex Kelly – Programming, Design
- Chance Millar – Programming, Design
- Dickie McCarthy – Lead Artist
- Dan Griliopoulos – Writing
- Alec Meer – Writing
- Lhasa Mencur – Sound Design, Composer
- Ryan Wheeler – Concept Art
- Nick Galaxy – Character Art
- Alexandra Wilde – Character Art
- Daz Watford – Concept Art
- Artur Mirosz – Concept Art
- Wayne Peters – Environment Art
- Tracey McGarrigan – PR & Communications
- Natalie Griffith – PR & Communications